This section provides detailed description of SUGAR’s features.
The high level features of SUGAR in the current version (July 2016) can be grouped under :
- Achievement : Tasks accomplishable by actors, either binary or incrementally.
- Actor : Individuals or groups using the system.
- GameData : Storage system for game and system objects.
- Game : Individual instance of application.
- Group : Group of actors.
- Leaderboard : Comparison of measurements between actors, resources, skills.
- Relationship : Connections between two or more actors.
- Resource : Generalised game object storage for any game variable.
- Skill : Represent a players proficiency or ability.
- User : Individual user of the system.
See Roadmap for new features being implemented for future releases.