This page provides an overview of upcoming development for the platform.
- Track play sessions and associated data
- Schedule competitive/cooperative games
- Pre-configure player to game role mapping
- Provide synchronisation mechanism for match/round/session start
Matching players based on arbitrary criteria using game data evaluation
- Score matching
- History matching
- Plugin external matching algorithms (to support matching functions from RAGE)
- Integration with Tournaments
Providing a variety of team based game dynamics, tournaments can be configured as:
- Combination of both
- Issue challenges to players, groups or globally
- Set time and arbitary criteria restrictions on challenge eligibility
Portable achievement system
Integration with achievement systems on popular app stores and game distribution platforms.
- Resources can be awarded for participation in Matches and Tournaments.
- Group roles with configurable permissions
- Group resource accessibility restrictions
- Group Alliance
- Extended Group Achievements
Create an offline and/or in memory GameData store and expose criteria evaluation functions.
Implement state machine and game logic decisions using GameData evaluation
Add push messaging and event/message aggregation to API.